Monday, May 21, 2007

What I did with my inchies





Today I finished my inchies piece. I want to thank all of you for participating and doing such a fantastic work!

I changed my mind about the house because as the inchies laid on the table I began to do arcs with them and then this idea came to my mind!

I used the embellisher and some stitching. Also scrim and paper and my new faces.

Please show me what you all do with them. Put them on the blog so that many other people get inspired!

Sara

11 comments:

Miss Frugality said...

Wow Sara ,what a fantastic piece!

Marsha said...

I love this piece. So many details to explore. Very nice.

Judy Scott said...

a wonderful piece of art, Jx

Gunnels blog said...

Yes, it´s really a wonderful piece!

Emmy said...

I recieved the inches saterday and I am not sure what to do with them I love your idea very much
I must think about it I let you see if it is done
thanks for the wonderful inches and the work you put in to do swap

Carol said...

Sara this piece is totally fab. You are making me rethink what i do with mine completely. Well done very inspiring.

arlee said...

that is SUCH a FABulous way to display them!!

Dotee said...

Oh my goodness Sara!!!! This is so wonderful!!!! I will need to come up with something very special for the inchies I have received. Will wait until I receive the missing ones and then I will be set.

Thanks so much for hosting this swap.

sammy said...

I am totally in awe of this piece... You really are creative and I am so glad you shared this with us!

Jacky said...

Sara your textile art is truly amazing. LOVE what you have done with your inchies. Beautiful piece of art and a lovely way to display all of those tiny masterpieces. Inspirational!

Andrea said...

Absolutely fabulous Sara - a masterpiece indeed!!!