Friday, April 20, 2007

for group 2

Dear ladies of group 2
I know you are all waiting for my squares to arrive. I am trying my best to finish them, I'm about 1/2 way done. I should have been been finished with all these way before this but life gets in the way sometimes. What I would propose is for me to not hold up the swap any longer. I propose that I send you each a fat quarter of my own hand dyed fabric which is of very nice quality. I apologise for being such trouble to this group. I had very good intentions when I started and have never let a group
down that I've taken part in .
I can mail out the fabric today so that you will have it soon. If you prefer the squares, it will be another week or two before I finish.
Cathy

4 comments:

Dotee said...

I am happy to wait for the fabric inchies.

Dotee

Clevelandgurlie said...

Hi Sara - any word on a completion date for Group 3???

Thanks.
Cathie

Sara said...

we are waiting for Kathy, Cathie.

I'm sorry for the delay!

Sara

Dotee said...

Any update on this ? It is 3 weeks since Kathy's post saying her inchies were a week or two a way. And it is 3 weeks now.