Saturday, December 16, 2006

Second Group joined!

Now we have a second group doing this same swap. There were so many ladies wanting to participate who were so disappointed to have missed the swap!

As I don't want to write everything once more, I told them to look into this blog so that they can read the questions and answers we already had.

I don't think that it's going to be a problem to let them write in this blog if they have some more questions. I'm the one who must keep the swap squares apart when they arrive to order them to the respective group. That's the only difference, I think.

It can be also a very interesting thing to see more pictures and possibilities.

If someone has a very good argument why i should create a new blog for the new swap, please tell me!! I hope you don't though!! it would be double work for me!! :-)

6 comments:

arlee said...

As long as we all remember what group we're in, it should be quite interesting :}

Cathy said...

Is it possible for myself to join in? This sounds interesting and 1" is a size I haven't worked with.

Gunnels blog said...

Of course, we can share the blog with the "second group"! More contributers give more inspiration I think!

Dotee said...

I am VERY excited to be able to take part in this 2nd swap! (thanks Sara).

When I ran a swap through my blog people were very excited to take part.

Am really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Dotee (from Australia)

Dianne said...

I think it's a great idea to join the 2 swaps - isn't this exciting!! The more ideas and photos the better... Hi Dotee, I'm glad you're in the 2nd swap.

Cathy said...

After looking at Dotee's, gunnels, Arlee's and Sara's blog, I am very excited to take part in this swap. I love what all of you have done, wonderful work!