Monday, December 18, 2006

Nine Lives


Here's my first batch done! These could become as addicting as ATC's and postcards! I love the speed and simplicity in creating these! In this grouping i used raw silk, a burnt out fuse, a capacitor, washers, zipper pulls and found metal objects, then "reframed" the sqaures in the nine patch piece that some of the orange base was cut from. I'm planning a few other "clutches" like this as well :}

PS I also started a Flickr group for these----by invitation so let me know if you are interested!

2 comments:

Gunnels blog said...

They are lovely! so much to look at, on this little area!

Dotee said...

These are fabulous Arlee!! Love how you have used found metal objects too.

1" collages are addictive (speaking as someone who has been in 2 swaps so far and signed up for 2 more).

It's good to use lots of smaller objects/fabrics etc.