Wednesday, December 13, 2006

9 different designs - how I plan to do the work

I just realized that -for the ones who don't have much time to spend on drafting- only 9 different designs would be enough to fulfill the goal.

You can do each of them 7 times in the different colors of the participants and
trara!! you have already all 63!!

This means -at least for me- I only have to sit 7 times at the sewing machine and do a batch at a time.

That's the way I plan it and I wanted to share this with you all. Perhaps it's of some help for somebody!

(Sorry, I corrected the quantity once more! mathematics are quite tricky!! thanks, Alicia for letting me know!)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Me he perdido Sara, quieres decir que ¿ahora tenemos que hacer siete cuadros de cada color en lugar de nueve?.
Lo siento el inglés todavía no es lo mío :(